Poultry Farming is one of the most lucrative farming businesses to start up in Nigeria. Poultry farming can either be for the purpose of meat or egg production. This aspect of livestock farming presents one of the finest opportunity for entrepreneurs to make profit within a short period of time and is a significant contributor to the Nation’s GDP.
The Nigerian poultry industry is estimated at ₦80 billion ($600 million) and is comprised of approximately 165 million birds, which produced 650,000 MT of eggs and 290,000 MT of poultry meat in 2013. From available statistics, Nigeria consumes about 1.5 million tons of chicken annually but Nigeria produces only 30% of that while the remaining 70% is imported.
With the increasing population of the country, more chicken needs to be raised in order to secure our food security. Why not invest with us today? Thinking of what your investment covers? It covers poultry renting, farm input (day old chicks, feeding, vaccines (for treatment), farm workers, and logistics.
Funding Information: Poultry
Unit Price = ₦25,000.
Farm Cycle = 4 Months.
Farm Location: Oyo State
Returns on Invested Funds: 12%
Units Available: 1,500 units.