Nigeria is the second-largest producer of maize in Africa with an estimated 10.79 million tons produced as at 2014(FAOSTAT, 2014) and large volumes of the maize produced in the northern part of Nigeria in no particular order of Kaduna, Niger, Oyo, Taraba, etc. With the growing demand for maize for processing into animal feeds, cereals, flour, beverages, etc, there is the need for more investment into the production of maize to meet the increasing demand for maize.
With our maize farm located in Kaduna State, we are providing smallholder farmers with access to agricultural inputs, mechanization, and the market for them to scale-up their farming operations.
Your investment into the maize farm covers the following:
· Rent of the farmland.
· Agricultural inputs which include high quality seeds, pesticides, fertilizers, etc.
· Tractorization and Labour.
Comprehensive Insurance Cover from Leadway Assurance Company Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Allows you grow your food and funds sustainably
3. Scale-up the number of farmers that will be producing food consequently resulting in food sufficiency.
4. Contribute to the reduction of the unemployable youths in the country who will be gainfully employed by farmers.
5. Have food products delivered to you at the end of the farmcycle (Terms & Conditions applies).