Investment Overview of Rice Processing Investment Plan(RiPIP):
Rice is one of the most consumed staples in Nigeria, with a consumption per capita of 32kg. In the past decade, consumption has increased by 4.7%, almost four times the global consumption growth, and reached 6.4 million tons in 2017 – accounting for 20% of Africa's consumption (PwC Nigeria).
In our pursuit to ensure that Nigeria is food sufficient and secured, FarmFunded is partnering with rice millers and processors to process paddy rice purchased from farmers to premium parboiled rice which is unarguably Nigeria’s most consumed staple food and to make them available, accessible and affordable to the Nigerian market.
The RiPIP(Rice Processing Investment Plan) allows investors to fund units available which will be committed into the milling and processing of paddy rice to premium parboiled rice.
Subscribing to the RiPIP entails the following:
With the Rice Investment Processing Investment Plan, your investment will be channeled to:
1. Purchase of paddy rice from farmers.
2. Warehousing of the paddy rice.
3. Transportation of paddy rice from the warehouse to the mill.
4. Processing of paddy rice purchased to premium parboiled rice.
5. Transportation of the premium parboiled rice to the distributors' warehouses.
6. Payments to quality control officers inspecting and monitoring the processing procedures.
7. Comprehensive Insurance Cover on the Paddy Rice and Premium Parboiled Rice in the warehouse and in transit.
Our vision to achieve food security for Africa is a goal that we are working earnestly to achieve.
Together, we will work to make Africans Feed Africa.
Unit Price: NGN50,000;
Returns on Investment: 20%;
Duration: 6 months.
Location: Kano/Nasarawa States.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Allows you grow your food and funds sustainably
3. Scale-up the number of farmers that will be producing food consequently resulting in food sufficiency.
4. Contribute to the reduction of the unemployable youths in the country who will be gainfully employed by farmers.
5. Have food products delivered to you at the end of the farmcycle (Terms & Conditions applies).